Friday, March 20, 2009

Al Fatihah to Baby Amir Yusuff

I cant stop myself from reading this blog of Amir Yusof and cried like a baby myself.
I cant imagine how strong his parents to go tru with this kind of situations. I know i cant..
im not strong enough to face this kind of dugaan...

8bulan lamanya ,ibu bapa arwah Amir Yusof tidak putus asa langsung berulang alik ke hospital. Hoping a miracle for their newborn baby..and Allah maha mengetahui...the cutest lilte creature will only wait for his parents in heaven..no more pain for him after this.. Allah will take care of him after this..

Sedih gilaaaaaaa.....blog from ayah Amir Yusof amatlah menginsafkan..penantian mereka selama 8 bulan untuk Amir Yusof kembali sihat..just to see Amir Yusof play with all the toys they bought..to push Amir Yusof in the new stroller..to see Amir Yusof wearing all the new cloth...But once again, Allah maha mengetahui..

I bought so many stuff already for my baby...and everyday i will be in my baby's room and play with all the baby stuff..belek2 all the new cloth i that bought..imagine that in the next two month my baby will wear it..sleep in the new baby cot..(that daddy not yet finish assemble it)..

arghhhh..mommy so weak luv..plz stay strong and healthy for mommy n daddy..

"Ya Allah, Ya tuhanku, kurniakan la aku anak yang cukup sifatnya,cukup akal fikiran nya, cukup anggota badan nya..cukup sihat, cukup sempurna ..agar dapat ku didik dan ku bimbing menjadi khalifah mu yang berguna kepada agama bangsa dan negara..aminnnnn"

No comments:

Post a Comment